This pathfinder provides a comprehensive introduction to accounting and finance from an applied and conceptual point of view. Accountants offer a diversity of services to individual, small and large business. They do this through direct employment, auditing and taxation work, and a range of consultancy and advisory services.
- Accounting = 657
- Fraud (Accounting)
- Forensic (Accounting)
- Recording (financial)
- Reporting (financial)
Current Issues in Accounting
- Burgess, Kate,One standard won't fit all BRW, 30 August 3 October 2007, v.29, no.34, p.116-117.
- Burgess, Kate, 2007, 'The business end', Business Review Weekly, 24-30 January 2008, v.30, no.3, p.42-43.
- Burgess, Kate, 2008, 'Partnership plus', Business Review Weekly, 2-8 August 2008, v.29, no.30, p.66-67.
- Gerdes Linsey, 2007, 'Accounting for taste', Business Review Weekly, 25 October - 28 November 2007, v.29, no.42, p.124-125.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia is the professional body representing Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia on Slideshare
- Chartered Accountants Aus. YouTube Channel
- Next >>