The word saint comes from a Latin word sanctus which means holy.
"There is an unknowing that is higher than all knowledge, a darkness that is supremely bright; and in this dazzling darkness divine things are given to the saints." Gregory Palamas (1296-1359) Greek mystical theologian
- Church History - People = 270.092
- Roman Catholic Church = 282
- Roman Catholic Church - People = 282.092
Saints Or Type in the name of the saint you are interested in i.e.
Saint Patrick, Saint Francis of Assisi, Blessed Frederick Ozanam, Saint Bonaventure, Saint Francis de Sales, Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Encyclopedia of Catholicism *You will need your user name and password to use these resources.
- Encyclopedia of Catholicism 282.03 FLI
- The Modern Catholic encyclopedia 282.03 NEW
- Britannica Online *You will need your user name and password to use these resources.
MML Related Topics
- Next >>